Undergraduate Degree Programs
The School offers a range of Bachelor of Engineeering degree programs.
As a primary discipline
- Avionics & Electronic Systems Engineering
- Computer Systems Engineering
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Electrical and Sustainable Energy
- Telecommunications Engineering
Concurrently with other Awards
- Double Degree
- Computer Systems Engineering, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, or Telecommunications Engineering may be taken in conjunction with other programs, leading to the award of two degrees.
- Combined Degree
- Computer Systems Engineering, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, or Telecommunications Engineering may be combined with another discipline, leading to the award of one combined degree.
- Master of Engineering (Electrical)
- Master of Engineering (Electronics)
- Master of Engineering (Signal and Information Processing)
Postgraduate Degree Programs
Masters by Coursework
Three Masters degrees by Coursework are:
Postgradute Research Programs
The School provides a high quality research environment in strategically chosen research areas, offering postgraduate research candidates to study for:
You should consider the research interests of staff at the School before applying for these programs.
More details on Electrical & Electronic Engineering research programs.